Starting next Wednesday, August 1st:
- All the needles and hooks that are currently 50% off will be 75% off! Stock up, round out your collection, grab an extra set with which you can teach your kids.
- All Aunt Lydia's Crochet thread is $1 each. Cotton or Bamboo.
- All Cotton Cones are 75% off. These are also great for the crocheter that needs a large quantity, machine knitting and hand knitting, or as an embellishment in or plied with your hand spun yarns. Colors range from bright pinks and purples to some more mellow mustard.
- Silk & Ivory Embroidery Thread will be $3 each. They are also great for embellishing, embroidery and cross stitch. The thread is a blend of silk & wool; 28.8yrds per skein.
- O-wool Balance yarn will be 30% off - $6.65each. This yarn is one of my fav's but will no longer be available to LYS (O-wool's going to online sales only). It's a great blend of 50/50 Organic wool/Organic Cotton and is machine washable (cold water).
All sales are final and sale prices are only valid on items listed and in-stock.
So what am I making room for? How about some possum fur yarn? Strange, but amazingly soft and snugly. Waverly Wool Embroidery Thread from Brown Sheep in Nebraska - the color selection is huge, so I'll be starting with seasonal stuff, maybe some pumpkin and leaves oranges and browns. And who knows... I'm looking forward to all the possibilities. CEY has a line similar the the O-wool Balance, I may pick it up, as I really like the versatility of the 50 cotton/50 wool blends. They also have a line of un-dyed wools and alpaca yarns that I'd like venture into...